Hey dolls! The ladies behind the Beauty Envy Bag Giveaway have come together to share some our favorite Radiant Orchid products with one lucky person. I'm sure you all didn't think we just wanted to show them off last week in our first themed post! In case you are a new reader, here is a quick look at the bloggers behind the giveaway.
Lola is a Midwest blogger with a passion for polish, science, and music. She is the blogger behind Burb Beauty.
Lakeisha is a nail polish blogger living in Georgia. She is obsessed with polish, fashion, and merging the two together. She is the blogger behind Refined and Polished.
Leticia is a beauty blogger from the Pacific Northwest. She is a dog lover, sci fi nerd, handbag collector, and makeup junkie. She is the blogger behind Cosmetics Aficionado.
Latoya is a beauty blogger from the East Coast of Canada. While she loves all things girly, she also has a serious geeky side. She is the blogger behind Beauty Obsessed.So what is going into that gorgeous makeup bag? Read on! (Links to each blogger's reviews included)
- Essie Splash of Grenadine
- L’Oreal Color Caresse Shine Stain in Stubborn Plum
- Mentality in Wily & Sorceress
- Sephora Formula X in Gemini & Harmonics
- Sugarpill Poison Plum Eyeshadow
- You must leave a blog comment (just on one blog, doesn’t have to be all four) letting us know whether you've tried any Radiant Orchid products this year. If so, tell us about them.
- Score additionally entries by following each blog on social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only (sorry, this is due to issues with overseas mail and nail polish).
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Giveaway closes Saturday, April 5th at 12:00a EST.
- Winner has 48 hours to respond to our email or a new winner will be chosen.
- Giveaway is not sponsored by anyone.
- Note: We are not responsible for items lost, damaged, or stolen in transit. If the prize is lost, we will not be sending a replacement, nor will we provide money for the value of the prize. We are not responsible for any customs fees you may incur.