I've wanted to do a big purge for a while, but when you have close to 2k polishes, it can be a daunting task - one I fear I'll never get around to. I had this idea that may or may not work but is worth a shot.
On this page, you'll find my spreadsheet and a slideshow of most of my stash as of May 2013. If you'd prefer to look at them all at once, there is a link to an MUA post with the same pictures below. Anything from more recent collections (Spring 2013 and later) are also up for grabs, but please bear with me while I figure out the best way to show you what I have.
So, here's how this will work:
- Take a look at my stash photos and spreadsheet. Anything marked off in red is not for sale.
- Send me an email (blogsale[at]burbbeauty[dot]com) with the polishes your interested in. As far as pricing goes, almost everything will be half off retail. If I paid more for a htf, I will cut whatever I paid in half, and that will be the price.
- I'll send you a quote, including shipping and you can either accept/haggle/reject. I do request that there's a $10 minimum, so 1 polish orders probably won't meet that minimum.
- All my polishes are either brand new or swatched 1x. There might be the rare polish that I've used more than once, but I will let you know.
- I have more polishes than what's listed below. If you're lemming something, let me know. I might have it.
- Anything listed in red below is either sold or unavailable for purchase. I will try to update as soon as I complete the sale.
My stash thread on MUA